Terms & Conditions
Kindly read the terms and conditions of ‘tuitiontutor.org’ website & app to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage. We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship. It is in everybody’s interest and vitally important for the tutor, student, parent/guardian. By registering on our website as Student/Tutor you agree to these terms and conditions-
- There is no registration charge for free membership of students and tutors. The premium membership packages needs to be purchased. We do have a 30 days money back guarantee for all our premium plans, please see our refund and cancellation policy for details.
- The website tuitiontutor.org has been established to allow students to contact Tutors as well as Tutors to contact Students to view their matching profiles.
- Please provide valid mobile number and personal email at the time of registration. We want our users to interact with genuine persons with valid contact details, fake profiles lead to cancellation of membership without any notice.
- If you avail our premium service for finding a tutor or finding a student then you need to pay as per existing plan.
- Any profile created showing irrelevant, illegal and such content like porn is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to deny students/tutors the permission to enter our site if our terms & conditions are violated.
- Students with premium membership can see details of the tutors they like immediately. However, there is a limit of 10 full profile views per month.
- Tutors with premium membership can see details of students who posted the tuitions immediately. However, there is a limit of 10 full profile views per month.
- Students/Parents acknowledge that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor while entering into a tuition contract.
- A Tutor accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We do not issue any tax or experience certificate to our registered members.
- Members acknowledge that tuitiontutor.org is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- tuitiontutor.org does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student.
- tuitiontutor.org reserves the right to revise subscription charges without any prior notification.
- The management of tuitiontutor.org reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- Student/Parent shall verify Tutor’s address and residential details by their own before hiring.
- tuitiontutor.org is not responsible for any misbehavior of Tutors on Students or Students on Tutors. Both students and tutors, especially female students/tutors are advised to ensure safety before entering the tutoring contract with the other party. tuitiontutor.org is not liable for loss of any kind whatsoever.
tuitiontutor.org serves as a platform to connect students and tutors. If you enter into any tuition contracts or whatsoever with other members of tuitiontutor.org then such activity is solely between you and that third party. We shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby agree to release tuitiontutor.org from all claims arising from such activity.
Limitation of Liability
The site, content, and services are provided as is, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall tuitiontutor.org, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use our services.
tuitiontutor.org makes no warranty that the sites, content, or services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. tuitiontutor.org makes no warranty regarding the quality of any services, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or information purchased or obtained through the sites, content, or services.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.